Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thank you Daddy...

The most Handsome man I KNOW


He is a quiet man; he doesn't say much,
A man who makes his actions talks for him.
He's a thinking man,
A wise man, a man none like you've ever seen.
He's a loving man, a patient man, a friend, a brother
He can shock you, trust me there is no other.
You should meet the man I'm talking about.
His eyes sparkle when he smiles
His hugs feel warm and special.
He's more than a provider
He's my number one fan
And though hard to believe he's come to be my true friend
No one loves me as much as he does this I know.
He makes me feel there is nothing I cannot do
Nothing in this world I cannot achieve.
He listens when I talk, and never judges me.
His love for my mother, I pray for this in my man to be
The most handsome man I know is not in some magazine picture
He dwells in my heart, my thoughts and my home
That man is my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment