Friday, June 25, 2010

I love you...i really do... - Windows Live

I love you...i really do... - Windows Live:

"I love you...i really do...
Lately, I can’t seem to get you off my mind,

(The funny thing is, I don’t know if I even want to get you off my mind.)

I love the way you make me feel (smart, successful, beautiful …trust me I could go on and on).

You always know what to say to make me laugh (even if the joke is on me), and

I love that you allow me to be utterly human, that is, flawed and all.

Even above all this, I love that you let me love you;

And that you trusted me enough to fall.

The look in your eye when you tell me to trust in God is priceless (you have a cute little twinkle in your left eye)

Your prayers help me get through the day.

I love that you can see us past tomorrow

And even the day after forever (and ever).

No one else but you took the time to show me

How truly loving someone is supposed to feel.

You make my soul smile (how cliche is that)

For you I would go a thousand miles (Of course I would drive it or maybe even fly it, im in love not psycho…).

You see, lately, I can’t seem to get you off my mind

But that’s fine…

Because lately I seem to have fallen in love

And it’s solely(only)because of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment