Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas :)...

Done Done Done...this outfit is absolute perfection!!! I am loving the one arm look on a lot of dresses I have seen lately. (Including my birthday dress yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! )

Moving right along, Merry Merry Christmas to you and yours, I hope this Christmas brought you all the joy and peace that you had been striving for in your life. I usually spend Christmas with family and friends and I am usually so wrapped up in food and presents that I forget to enjoy myself. The past few Christmas days I have spent alone and its given me a chance to just chill and enjoy. I look back on the year and all the blessings 2010 has brought my way, sustained friendships, new loves, new friends, good health etc. etc.

As we move into the new year there are so many hopes and dreams that I have and that we all have I am sure, I will write more about that later, this is just a short post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Enjoy your families, the presents and remember the reason for the season is Jesus!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment