Saturday, December 4, 2010

He's the reason for the season, but here are some giving tips :)


I always try to avoid these stretch boots because I am not quite sure how they will look with my thighs, or even if they will fit, but even I have to admit these look QUITE delicious...yummy. If you agree and have $340.00 just lying around you can get them here. They are Jil Saunders by the way.

So onto other things. You should really be in my apartment right now, it smells absolutely heavenly...I tell you those Bath and Body works wall flowers are absolutely amazing. You can find those right here. And because I like you ill share with you a coupon you can use, F102785 and that will take $10.00 off any order. (Sweet right?)

Ok so moving right along, today I am not going to do my usual rant or thinking out loud post but rather put up some good websites that I have used for sales that you may benefit from.
Now I already spoke about Theoutnet.com my fav site to go and dream about things I want, you should check it out and pay attention to their birthday because then they sell everything for $1 ...yes no lie but GOOD LUCK with that. Sign up to receive notifications about various sales they have.

Another site that I use to compare deals is Followsales. Basically this website scours the web and finds deal sites or deals on other sites and lists it all on their website. It saves you from having to go check for deals on several sites because they are all right there. Other fashion sites that I have bookmarked and you probably should bookmark too are as follows: EditorsCloset, Ideeli, Modnique.com. Now these sites are useful because they list designer duds for very cheap. For example Ideeli has BCBG on sale right now and the prices are almost criminal. Look them up...

Travel wise, there are two main sites that I have kept my eyes glued on. These sites are Sniqueaway and Airfarewatchdog. Both these sites find good travel deals and then you can get them. I am eyeing a few places on Sniqueaway. What I like about both of these is that it finds you places within the U.S. so you can plan a fun romantic getaway or time away with the girls/boys.

Food deals? Groupon.com is usually your best bet. I have gotten some awesome deals in general on groupon but most especially, restaurant deals. So if you are travelling somewhere it does not hurt to see what groupons are being offered in that area. If you are stuck in your own area, doesnt hurt to check out what groupon has to offer you. It isnt one of these its too good to be true deals, I have used it for about 6 months now with no trouble at all. You can also get them as gifts so looking for a perfect spa coupon but cant find anything good, look on groupon, looking for a good restaurant for a first or second date, groupon it...just try it out and trust me you wont be sorry.

Now before I end this, it would be incomplete if I did not put up my favorite charities up here too, every little bit helps so this Christmas when you are thinking of people to get gifts for, or even thinking of what to do with your Christmas bonus, donate a little bit to your favorite charity, (or you can donate to one of mine and you will be blessed for it). Well the ones I try to donate to are: WorldVision, Little Sister of the Poor and the March of Dimes. But you can donate to any, just try to donate (Salvation Army can use your old clothes, shoes, household items etc.)

Ok so these are some of the main sites I have used for my Christmas shopping and the places I plan to give to so I hope you can find something useful on these sites. If you have a specific thing you are looking for and havent been able to find a good deal on send me a message and I'll see what I will be able to come up with for you.

Jesus is the reason for the season and we bring him closer when we interact with our friends and families. Focus more on giving, less on getting and enjoy time with those you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment