Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IN..SOM...NIA...

LOVESIT!!!!! This Roberto Cavalli Jersey studded gown is absolutely perfect for that awesome wedding you just got an invitation to. It covers up where it should and clings where it should. I am in love...you can be in love and wear this love for a mere $1656 :) down from its original $4140 (yeah someone's semester school fees lol).

ANYthatssuchaprettydressHOO, today I am probably going to rant aimlessly because as the title suggests, I haven't had any sleep or useless sleep and I am not a happy camper. My eyes are pretending to be awake whilst the rest of my body hasn't gotten the memo. *Sigh*

Personal rant: when are people going to learn that I do not care if they stop contacting me? Unless you are a true friend of mine, I do not give a dog's smelly fart if you stop contacting me and I will not contact you ugh! I do not like people thinking they can manipulate me by withholding communication...be GONE!

Now onto the important things. (Ok there's nothing really important for me to say today as I am operating on spare energy). *I am thinking here*....Oh ok I know what we can discuss. Broken relationships, marriages etc. What celebrity broken relationships have made me realize...

Basic story, Swizz and Alicia supposedly got together whilst he was still with his wife Mashonda. They are now divorced he is expecting a child with Alicia and they plan on getting married.
As the spurned woman, do you go about it the way Mashonda did. Call the woman out, want to sit and talk etc.? Mashonda says she did this for her child and that is very commendable but wow. I personally do not think I could have done this. I am not a spiteful person and I believe both parents should be involved in the upbringing of the child they brought into the world but I do not know if I have the ability to be as forgiving as Mashonda was. Maybe because I do not have a child yet I do not yet know how to sacrifice for said child and make it truly all about the child and not my own selfish needs and wants?
In this situation I honestly would not want the other woman around my child. Call it what you want but thats just my feeling about this situation right now. I respect Mashonda for her selflessness but ummm...not me! not now! I have realized with this that sometimes you need to be strong for the children involved in the mess.

Quick story, Tiki allegedly left his pregnant (WITH TWINS) wife for a younger chick.
In this situation Gini has not publicly said anything about this situation but her "friends" have been talking for her. She seems to be doing what I probably would do, focus on my kids and take the sucker (I mean the man) for everything he has. Again this is not in spite or anything but how disrespectful do you have to be to dump your pregnant wife??? You could not leave your little man in your pants till at least your kids were born? Jeez mannn, Low blow mannn (said in Stewie Griffith's voice and accent) NOT COOL. I am still waiting for someone to say something that might slightly excuse Tiki's behavior...any takers? any takers? I have realized with this that sometimes when you are your most vulnerable is when the Devil comes in and not to let that situation beat you down Tiki will get his :) and Gini had her beautiful healthy children (btw).

*Sigh* ok quick story Christina and the Dream got together got pregnant and then got married (then had the baby) then when the Dream was caught with another woman just last week said their marriage had ended. *SERIOUS side eye*...DUDEEEEEE!!!
Ok now Christina may not have gotten the memo because as of today she is still sashaying around in her wedding and engagement rings. Now Naa says she blames the both of them i.e. the Dream is a dog and Christina should have known better. It seems Christina is pulling the "I am legally married to him so I am not doing anything wrong and people should feel sorry for me card" and don't get me wrong in some ways I DO feel for her, no one deserves to be cheated on. But i feel more for the innocent child they have introduced into this world in such an unstable environment. This is why elders warn us about getting to know someone well before taking the plunge with them. Now this is all fresh so we don't know if they will patch and make up but I dont know about taking a cheater back. I have realized with this that you NEED to know the person you are getting with and not get with them trying to change them.

2010 seems to be the year of the cheater (see Tiger and all other Hollywood men). How the women in these situations react tells us a lot about how society has and continues to evolve. Some women choose not to address the situation in the media and others choose to let their situations be a lesson to other women. What I have learned through these celebrity relationships is the fact that relationships take hard work and one should never take anything for granted. I truly feel for all people involved in messy relationships especially the children as they bear the brunt of all of this avoidable nonsense. I have also learned to keep God first.What lessons have failed celebrity relationships taught you?

No comments:

Post a Comment