Thursday, July 1, 2010

Get thee behind me Satan..(btw dont look at my ass while you are back there!!) *smh*

Ok I promise to name my first pet Fendi if someone somewhere will make this bag a reality for me. Yes this is a Fendi tote, dont you love how unassuming it is? Understated fashion people...UNDERSTATED!!! Now if you feel like losing a kidney on my behalf to get this bag, it is "only" $2390 at Saks...*cough*...yes that money can feed a whole village somewhere so I will just dream yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Ok so I was really counting on something happening today, I prayed prayed and prayed and didn't sleep a wink waiting for the confirmation...well it didn't happen. GRRRRRRRR!! Normally this would be where I turn off everything and just stay in bed (or go to the mall and waste money I don't have). But not today...I am going to do everything I would usually do and not let this beat me down :)...ok so todays topic is a fun one, I am going to share with you 5 blogs/fashion websites that I have fallen in love with. They are placed not in any particular order of importance...check them out and see if you fall in love too...:)
Says it is the world's most fashionable fashion outlet devoted to selling discounted designer womenswear and accessories. I like this site cause I am able to go see what "designers" are putting out and then find those trends before others jump on the fads :)...always puts you ahead of the fashion crowd.

I love this website because it usually puts together a boatload of fashion resources that I can use. Like what the best make up is, best sun screen, where to get cheaper options of a look etc. you really could spend all day on this site.

I love ruelala cause sometimes they have some really awesome designers for really cheap...you know the BCBG skirt I have been lusting after? Well its $128 (i think normally), found on Ruelala for $58 bucks...(still didnt buy it though...dude I am unemployed is that skirt going to feed me?...maybe when I start working)...oh and they have La perla at absolutely unbelievable prices...so sign up and check out the boutiques.

When it is good at Smart bargains it is really good, when its not, its just like a department store (and we know how I dislike department store prices). Sign up though you get emails everyday with "special" deals. Like I said when it is good it is really good...I think I have gotten designer shoes for $10.00 there before :)

and last but not least

One of my main "go to" sites. Not necessarily only fashion related has the info on steals and deals all over the web. :)

Hopefully this is will motivate you to go waste some money :)...YAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment