Friday, March 25, 2011

He came, I saw, and True Love conquered...The End (for now :))

Don't cry for me Argentina..... Unless you really really want to, in that case don't let me stop you. :) *Sigh*. LOL ok so I started writing this blog because I needed an outlet to vent and I have sufficiently satisfied that need at this current time. I will be back reinvented for your reading pleasure, best be'led that, but for now, I must bid you Adieu...

This past week has been one of the emotionally draining weeks I have ever had but the one thing I have realized is that first of all, I have some KICKASS friends, you are ALL truly amazing and know how to make a girl feel special and second, the human spirit is amazingly resilient. No matter what you are going through, remember the good Lord loves you and only wants what is best for each and everyone of us, and he is there with us through sickness, foreclosures, divorce, child custody battles, through ALL of IT!!

This was the last week of class and my students opened up about their various lives and I could do nothing but thank God for my life, issues and all. I thank God for your lives as well because I have come to realize that some people TRULY know PAIN. You think you have it bad until you hear about someone else.

Anyways I digress, so now the American Chapter of my life is done, and now I am on to bigger and better things (let's see if Mexico works out :), Dont judge me India is next *sigh* lol). Well I am finally ready to make A change surrounded by all your love and support. If I don't have your love and support, call me let's talk it out...HA!

I have given a lot and taken a lot and I am the person I am today because of the many lessons I have learned in this country. I appreciate every single opportunity I have come across, and I thank anyone who ever kicked me down (especially any evil students) because ultimately when I got back up, I appreciated the "upness" more. I end this blog with this last post and this last piece of advice that I hope you think about daily...

I remain forever yours,

Dr. CAT


People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

-this version is credited to Mother Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment