Thursday, September 23, 2010

Food, fun and sun...what else could a girl ask for?

Finally, something I can afford from the Outnet.com. I say "afford" meaning I could get rid of a lung (I got 2) or (an eye) or one of my body parts in order to afford this. That's all semantics though, I could "afford" it and that's all that matters. :). This beautiful (I die for the embellishments) Manoush Embellished velvet gilet is oh so hot! I would probably love it more if it were a proper jacket though. If you love it more than I do, you can find it here for $154.00...enjoy.

I have nothing useful to rave or rant about today so I will just give you the link to some hook ups going on now or in the immediate future.

First of all, spa week is coming up. I was not going to look into getting anything done, but I have seen a nice microdermabrasion treatment I might look into. Silly me I did not even explain what spa week is/was. Spa week is a few days ever so often that certain spa's give certain treatments on discount. Whatever advertised treatment they have will be $50.00. So if the treatment is $180 usually, for spa week you can get it for $50. Pretty sweet right? For more about Spa week click here.

The other interesting thing that ties in with this spa week is restaurant week. Now this varies from state to state so be sure to Google it for your area and you might find some awesome dining deals.

Ruelala.com has some fun vacation ideas...for example, there is this 3-Night Getaway Package in a Junior Oceanfront Suite. Make an exciting escape to a beautiful Jamaican resort and experience the island as never before with ultra-exclusive perks. 3 Nights for $1200 (does not include airfare though) they also have a 5 night option.


There is also a 5-Night Getaway Package in a Junior Oceanfront Suite option. Retreat to the gorgeous island of Jamaica and vacation in style at a renowned Caribbean resort with ultra-exclusive perks. This package goes for $2000.00 :) something fun to do after all the New year headache?



If I think about anything else you will be the first to know. Remember, to sign up for Ruelala.com please click here.

Send me pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment